Hiring SEO Manager
For sale by Krishna Singh 2020-06-19 10:36:13 from Ambala ,Haryana [HR]
We are hiring for SEO Manager for our office located in Gurgaon. Its a great opportunity for you to learn, excel and build your career. You will be a Full-Time employee and on the payroll of the company. You would be availing all the benefits of the Full-Time Employee.
As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for driving traffic to the BookMyForex website/pages/blogs and raising the organic search rankings. You'll be responsible for the creation, implementation, and analysis of SEO programs and campaigns.
- Plan, develop, and implement optimization strategies that will increase the company's search engine results rankings.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Stay up to date with the ongoing Google Algorithm updates
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research
- Come up with unique content ideas that can generate large traffic. Suggest content changes to existing content pieces to increase rankings
- Constantly audit the website for factors that can affect search ranking factors
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Create a proper website navigation structure and internal linking
- Create an effective off-page SEO strategy
- Effectively liaise with bloggers and other external content creators to create high quality off-page links
- Formulate link building strategies to improve the PA & DA
- Constantly monitor competition using a variety of methods and tools and find ways of outranking the competition
- Improve mobile app visibility by utilizing appropriate ASO techniques
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in SEO efforts. Prepare and present reports regularly
- At least 5 years of experience of delivering high growth in SEO traffic for a business operating at a big scale preferably at a fast-growing startup or e-commerce organization. Exposure to travel and financial domains would be a plus.
- Solid proven track record of improving site rankings and overall organic traffic
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts, search engine ranking factors, website architecture, and backlinking strategies
- Thorough knowledge & experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and SEO tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, Moz, ScreamingFrog, etc.
- You must be data-driven, analytical, self-actualized & enthusiastic with a proven track record
- Primary focus on result-oriented SEO, driving authentic organic traffic and improving the keyword rank to the top of SERP
- Complete knowledge of on-page & off-page SEO
- Knowledge of ASO and prior experience of improving app visibility
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Experience with managing paid marketing campaigns on Google Ads (Adwords), Facebook Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Content writing/ editing expertise
Do revert with your updated resume if you are interested.
Email Id: email@example.com
We would love to have you as part of our family or if you are not looking for a change, you can refer your friends/colleagues.
- Posted by Krishna Singh
Ask questions to be clear before buying any products.
No Extra Fees
No extra charges for post or buying or selling items.
Don't make a payment without verifying the credentials.